A customer wants to save on IBM i licensing costs:
– They have three configurable processors and one IBM i license.
– LPAR1 is running IBM i with .5 CPU
– LPAR2 is running IBM i with .5 CPU
– LPAR3 is running AIX with 1 CPU
– All of the LPARs are uncapped.
– They want to limit the IBM i LPARs to using one core.
How can the customer enforce the limit and save on their IBM i licensing costs?
A. Put the IBM i LPARs in a shared processor pool with one core.
B. Put the AIX LPAR in a shared processor pool with one core.
C. Set the entitlement of each IBM i LPAR to “one”
D. Change the AIX partition to have .5 CPU entitlement.